[LibX] Amazon cue

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:53:07 PDT 2010

You have a Voyager 7 catalog, which is supported by LibX. You shouldn't be
using a Bookmarklet, which is only template-based.

That said, I believe you need support for the 'location', or 'limitTo'
parameter, which we haven't implemented for Voyager 7, it seems. Presumably
because there was no demand for it yet. If someone could explain how it
works, that would be great.

 - Godmar