[LibX] Amazon cue

Kerstin Weinl kerstin.weinl at googlemail.com
Mon May 17 04:28:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've got a somehow similar problem using SISIS' Infoguide. The Amazon cue is
linking the 10-digit-ISBN correctly, but for some of the newer book we'll
only provide 13-digit-ISBN in our Catalogue. So this ends up in a wrong "no
search results"-page in these cases. I unchecked "Downconvert 13-digit to
10-digit ISBNs" in the settings for my primary catalogue, for the same
reason.

The 13-digit-ISBNs on amazon are not autolinked, and if they would be: our
catalogue does not support ISBN-searches of the form "978-3827329172" which
is used by amazon. (Both 9783827329172 and 978-3-8273-2816-8 works fine)
So what I would like: autolinked 13-ISBNs on Amazon, but the link without
hyphens. For the cue I do not have a good solution in mind  - in some cases
10 would be better than 13, in some the other way round :-(

Anything I can do about that? Anyone an idea?

Kerstin Weinl

Hi,