[LibX] LibX Prototype

Maseles, Judy S. MaselesJ at missouri.edu
Thu Jul 22 12:00:19 PDT 2010

One more thing I'd like to see in the new version:

I have multiple databases listed in my LibX bar.  In the current bar, the search terms remain after the search so you can run the same search string in several databases without having to enter the terms again.  Would it be possible to allow this in the new edition with a button to clear the search box?

Judy