[LibX] UI Feedback: LibX Prototype

Campbell, James (jmc) jmc at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 22 07:58:13 PDT 2010

My public services colleagues tell me the two things that do most to sell LibX are the cues in Amazon and the "magic button." The button wows everyone who sees a demonstration and whoever thought of that combination of Google Scholar and a resolver should get a medal (well, maybe a grant). I hope it will be possible to keep an easily accessible version of the button in any browser that supports drag & drop.

      - Jim Campbell

      Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
      University of Virginia Library | Charlottesville, VA 22904-4112

      513 Alderman | campbell at virginia.edu | 434-924-4985