[LibX] call for translators for LibX to other languages.

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:46:50 PDT 2010

As Brian mentioned in passing, LibX is now localizable.

I created a quick and dirty German version (works in Chrome already).

I know others have offered in the past to contribute translations; now
is your chance to do so.
To translate LibX, simply provide a version of the .json file
describing its local messages.

Examples:
German:
http://libx.org/libx-new/src/base/locale/de/messages.json
English/US:
http://libx.org/libx-new/src/base/locale/en_US/messages.json

Note that this file so far includes only the stuff implemented so far,
so it will be work in progress for the foreseeable future as we
integrate additional components. Nevertheless, I think it's ok to
start now.