[LibX] globally installing libX for FireFox on Windows 7

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:36:26 PDT 2010

I'm not sure. Perhaps in Windows 7 the user executing LibX doesn't
have write access to the extension folder?

LibX creates a folder 'libx' in the profile in which it's installed
(if it is installed in a profile!) in which it maintains cues, etc.

If it's installed globally, this profile directory would, presumably,
map to some other directory to which the user running Firefox would
then need write access to.

 - Godmar