[LibX] LibX Prototype

Peter Tagtmeyer ptagtmeyer at colgate.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:17:11 PDT 2010

Libx 2.0 is clean and clear.  Who would have thought disintermediating a
library website could be so clear and easy?

My one suggestion would be to change
more...<chrome://libx/content/popup/popup.html#>in the search box to
AND...,
<chrome://libx/content/popup/popup.html#>unless other operators will be
added in future versions.

Thank you for your efforts, I do appreciate them.

Peter

Peter Tagtmeyer
Associate Science Librarian
Colgate University