[LibX] LibX Prototype

Duncan Johnson Dtjohnso at bju.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:37:52 PDT 2010

Sorry to be unclear. I was referring to the link in full view which allows the user to choose between multiple repositories, i.e., "Search <link> for..."

But I think I'd prefer the other suggestion (a dropdown indicator arrow/triangle) rather than a combobox.

The simple view might benefit from a pulldown triangle also.