[LibX] LibX Prototype

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:24:26 PDT 2010

Agree the v.2.0 looks very slick.

I second the pulldown symbol  (down facing triangle) suggestion. This
would especially helpful for the simple preview one.

ranti.

--

S.G.Ranti Junus

Systems Librarian, Electronic Resources and Assessment

Michigan State University Libraries

100 Main Library

East Lansing, MI 48824-1048

+1.517.884.0878