[LibX] LibX Prototype

Masud Khokhar Masud.Khokhar at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 20 09:33:15 PDT 2010

Just tried it for Chrome!!

Looks very nice. Amazing work LibX team. A totally non-clunky interface
and a very smooth one.

Will give it a proper go later on.

Best wishes,

Masud

Masud Khokhar

Applications Developer

Systems and e-Research Service (SERS)

Bodleian Libraries, University of Oxford

Osney One Building

Oxford

Tel:        +44 (0)1865 283818

Email:   masud.khokhar at bodleian.ox.ac.uk