[LibX] LibX Prototype

Campbell, James (jmc) jmc at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 20 08:31:27 PDT 2010

I had a similar reaction. This is a wonderfully simple and elegant interface and I hate to suggest elaboration, but many users are sadly not adventurous, and the problem is getting them to make that first click to see the other options.  Perhaps just adding the more or less universal pull down symbol, the down facing triangle, after each link with a menu?

Installation and finding the version worked very well and I love saving that toolbar space, especially on my netbook.

      - Jim Campbell

      Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
      University of Virginia Library | Charlottesville, VA 22904-4112

      513 Alderman | campbell at virginia.edu | 434-924-4985