[LibX] LibX Prototype

Helm, Steven P shelm at RADFORD.EDU
Tue Jul 20 07:15:54 PDT 2010

The Chrome Libx extension worked well for Radford University as well.
Thanks!
Steve
Steven P. Helm | Interim University Librarian
____________________________
McConnell Library: Radford University
voice. 540. 831. 6624
fax. 540. 831. 6138
email. shelm at radford.edu<mailto:shelm at radford.edu>

On Jul 20, 2010, at 9:24 AM, Bernard Shiundu wrote:

Just given both the chrome and firefox editions a spin and I love the new untrusive UI .. It picked up my edition during post install and so far works like a charm

Bernard Shiundu
Strathmore University Library
Ole Sangale Road
P.O.Box 59857, 00200
City Square, Nairobi - Kenya
Tel.: +254 020 6006155
Cell.: +254 722-205428 / +254 733-618135
Fax.: +254 020 6007498