[LibX] LibX Prototype

Bernard Shiundu bshiundu at live.com
Tue Jul 20 06:24:15 PDT 2010

Just given both the chrome and firefox editions a spin and I love the new
untrusive UI .. It picked up my edition during post install and so far works
like a charm

Bernard Shiundu

Strathmore University Library

Ole Sangale Road

P.O.Box 59857, 00200

City Square, Nairobi - Kenya

Tel.: +254 020 6006155

Cell.: +254 722-205428 / +254 733-618135

Fax.: +254 020 6007498