[LibX] bookmarklet idea

Brian Nicholson brn at vt.edu
Sun Jul 18 10:18:47 PDT 2010

Here's a quick and dirty example, using the prototype interface just
released:

http://libx.org/libx-bmtest/src/base/bookmarklet/

<http://libx.org/libx-bmtest/src/base/bookmarklet/>It doesn't yet interact
with pages to provide cues, autolinking, etc. (nor does the standard LibX
2.0 plugin yet), but those can be made available as they are implemented in
the plugin.  We'll continue to work on this so that, like you said, a number
of other browsers can be indirectly supported without requiring a specific
plugin.

Brian