[LibX] bookmarklet idea

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 10:06:32 PDT 2010

This is absolutely possible.

Our revised infrastructure (branch 'libxrestructuring' on libx.mozdev.org's
CVS repository) supports running the LibX base code in many different
environments:

- in a Firefox plug-in in Chrome space
- in Firefox in a client page
- in Chrome in the background page
- in Chrome in an isolated world
- in a server-side environment (env.js + Rhino)
- in a client-side page (which is used, for instance, in a test page)

So, this could be easily built.

 - Godmar