[LibX] help with VuFind bookmarklet?

Anna Hulseberg ahulsebe at gustavus.edu
Thu Jul 8 09:03:26 PDT 2010

Belated thanks, Godmar. This works for me, except I had to change
{is|%i} to {is|%is} to get the ISSN search to work. So my new URL is as
follows:

http://plus.mnpals.net/vufind/Search/Home?type=%JOIN{}{Y|all}{t|title}{a|author}{d|subject}{i|isn}{is|isn}&library=GAC&lookfor=%JOIN{}{Y|%Y}{t|%t}{a|%a}{d|%d}{i|%i}{is|%is}&sort=&submit=Find

I thought I'd share it with the list, in case it's helpful to anyone else.

Thanks again!
Anna