[LibX] in Firefox 3.5 LibX is underlining phone number as if they were ISBN

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:46:07 PST 2010

I thought we had excluded the phone number pattern xxx-xxx-xxxx ...
let me check ... no - that safe guard didn't make it through the last
refactoring when we introduced hot-updatable cues ... I just now added
it back in, so now xxx-xxx-xxxx should not be hyperlinked even if its
checksum indicates a valid ISBN. You must "Update Cues" or wait 24
hours to see that and open a new window.

ISBN's hyphenation instructions
(http://www.isbn.org/standards/home/isbn/international/hyphenation-instructions.asp
) state (correct me if I'm wrong) that properly hyphenated 10-ISBNs
have a hyphen after the first digit, so no properly hyphenated ISBN
will be missed by us excluding phone numbers in this way.

 - Godmar