[LibX] in Firefox 3.5 LibX is underlining phone number as if they were ISBN

Victoria Lin weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 28 06:38:39 PST 2010

Hi, we just noticed that when using Firefox 3.5, LibX is underlining some phone numbers in our staff directory because it thinks they are ISBN numbers. For example on http://hcl.harvard.edu/staff_directory/browse.cfm?ld_id=8
617-496-8294 and 617-495-2452 are underlined, while other phone numbers are not.

our libx is version 1.5.13 rebuilt on Jan 25, 2010, I tested the old versions, happens there too. Could not replicate in IE.

thanks,

--
Victoria Lin
Systems Librarian