[LibX] LibX has enabled 3.6 compatibility

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 07:20:47 PST 2010

Oops, I think I only upped the version for install.rdf, so fresh installs
will be compatible. I forgot to up the version in update.rdf. I did this
now. Please rebuild.

Regarding caching; this problem can still occur.

Since the time when each computer last checked for update.rdf is different,
it's no surprise that it will work for some, not for others.

However, if it doesn't work after clearing the cache, you may not have made
the update live. To check that the update is live, visit the following URL

For old editions:
http://libx.org/editions/vt/update.rdf
 (replace vt with your id)

For new-style editions, visit for instance:
http://libx.org/editions/E9/0A/E90A289F/config.xml

(replace E90A289F with your id, E9 with the first two hexdigits, 0A with the
second two hexdigits)

You should see:
  <em:id>{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}</em:id>
  <em:maxVersion>3.6.*</em:maxVersion>
in the XML file update.rdf.

That will tell you if you're live or not.

- Godmar