[LibX] LibX has enabled 3.6 compatibility

Campbell, James (jmc) jmc at virginia.edu
Fri Jan 22 06:54:00 PST 2010

Thanks, Godmar, but I have Firefox set to clear everything when I close it.  I've done several restarts and after seeing your message cleared the cache again. No help.

Given Lynn's report it doesn't sound as though it's a 3.6 problem, so I'll have to start looking for some weirdness in my Firefox customization.

Thanks to all who replied.

      - Jim Campbell

      Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
      University of Virginia Library | Charlottesville, VA 22904-4112

      513 Alderman | campbell at virginia.edu | 434-924-4985