[LibX] LibX has enabled 3.6 compatibility

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 06:35:57 PST 2010

Firefox caches the update.rdf files for up to 24 hours, so it may think it
knows that there's no new version when it fact it simply hasn't checked yet.
Clear the cache, then do "Find Updates" again.

Thinking out loud for a second... I thought we'd attempted to fix that by
sending appropriate Cache-Control headers... I'll check that later today;
may have been lost during the Fedora Core 11 update.

 - Godmar