[LibX] ISBN search for Summon as library catalog problem

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:01:47 PST 2010

We'd love to support Summon as a first-class catalog in the edition builder
and libx.

Until we do, here's a quick work-around. Instead of using
http://umkc.summon.serialssolutions.com/search?s.q=%Y
try using
http://umkc.summon.serialssolutions.com/search?s.q=%JOIN{ }{Y|%Y}{i|%i} and
then activate 'Keyword' and 'ISBN/ISSN' in the search options.

Could you point me at the full description of Summon's syntax?  Is it Lucene
style, with 'au: ', 'ti: ', etc. prefixes?

Let's continue the discussion off-list unless there are other Summon sites
out there already.

 - Godmar

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Pennington, Buddy D. <penningtonb at umkc.edu