[LibX] Meebo widget conflict

Senior, Heidi senior at up.edu
Tue Feb 23 10:01:33 PST 2010

Which version of IE are you using? Here at UP we have IE 7 and have
noticed (I'm the "someone" who reported the conflict in June 2009) that
if the LibX toolbar is installed the Meebo widget doesn't accept
conversations; you can type in the "type here" box but nothing happens
when you press enter. The toolbar is not affected and works fine.

For this and other reasons my campus has made Firefox the default
browser in lab images.

Heidi

Heidi E. K. Senior

Reference/Instruction Librarian