[LibX] libx toolbar crashes firefox 3.6 frequently

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:50:09 PST 2010

The file hul.dll is not related to LibX - LibX for Firefox doesn't install
any non-Javascript files on the client. None of the crashes to which your
user links are related to LibX, judging from the crash reports.

The correlation with LibX installed appears spurious and, in any event, LibX
is not the cause. Other users are seeing the same crashes with 3.6 - read
the comments at:
http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-5d68d9fc-cb5d-4c43-b826-36e8d2100217
and the others.

 - Godmar