[LibX] Error when attempting to set preferences in IE?

Brunskill, Amelia brunskia at dickinson.edu
Tue Feb 23 06:37:05 PST 2010

Hello,

I have installed LibX in IE 8, and the right click searches are working fine, as is the toolbar,  but for some reason whenever I try to use the “LibX Preferences” setting I get the following error message:

“Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
The path is not of a legal form”

When I click the “Continue” button nothing happens, so I never get the chance to change my preferences.

Has anyone had this problem and fixed it, or know what would be causing this to occur?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Amelia

Amelia Brunskill