[LibX] LibX edition page needs updating

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Wed Feb 17 16:23:46 PST 2010

Debbie,

I think you can change that in the builder interface.
You may need to create a new version though and serve it up to your
users.

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  Robertson Library, University of Prince Edward Island
  902-566-0630(w),  902-393-4920(c)

>>> On 2/17/2010 at 01:39 PM, in message
<230DD43ACFBCEF49BA88DFD6395AA0414BAE27FE10 at EX10.asurite.ad.asu.edu>,
Debbie