[LibX] LibX editor error message

Chang, Sheau-Hwang schang at bridgew.edu
Mon Aug 9 11:26:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to modify an existing edition.  After I created a test version and started to edit it, I am getting an error message saying Stop running this script?  A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly.  It is continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.  Yes or No.

I chose yes, the message says Failed to process, addAft, Object doesn't support this property or method.

Firefox works fine, but I am wondering if the new edition derived from the previous version would work with IE.

Any clue?

Sheau-Hwang