[LibX] How far is it possible to customize LibX for IE?

Debbie Flitner debbie.flitner at asu.edu
Wed Sep 30 08:48:43 PDT 2009

I've been working on customizing the Firefox LibX toolbar for our library and
have gotten pretty far with it.
Here is a screenshot of how the FF version looks -
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7352/fflibx.png

I've added a second menu of links and also a new button that goes directly
to our Ask a Librarian info page.

Is there any way to add these items to the IE toolbar?  I really can't
figure it out, and from the searching I've done, I'm not sure it's possible
to tinker with an exe once it's compiled.  If not, would it be possible to
add a separator line in the IE main list of links?  Currently, we have one
long list of links, and it'd be great if we could visually split it up into
groups with a separator.

Thanks so much.  I love this toolbar and appreciate all the hard work
everyone has put into it to make it easy to use.

-Debbie