[LibX] DOIs not resolving in FF 3.5

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 11:51:47 PDT 2009

Just a note: LibX is only building the URL. You can right-click on the
auto-linked item and choose "Copy Link Location" to identify what LibX
constructs. That is the string you need to send to your
vendor/administrator - you don't have to tell them about LibX, simply
ask them why this string doesn't work.

 - Godmar