[LibX] can we change the edition ID

Victoria Lin weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 28 07:59:47 PDT 2009

Hi Godmar,
we have a libX edition, it has "harvard" as the edition id. It is used for searching our Aleph classic catalog from Exlibirs.

We now have a new catalog from Aquabrowser (the data in Aleph and Acquabrowser are basically the same, the interfaces very different) and I built a new libX edition for the Acquabrowser catalog, it is not live yet, it has "E250AAF1" as the edition id. I thought I could change it to something meaningful.

I was thinking about putting these two catalogs in one libX edition, but it is hard to decide the autolinking goes to the old or new catalog, they both have supporters.

thanks, Victoria

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:42:57 -0400, Godmar Back wrote

Email: weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu