[LibX] can we change the edition ID

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:42:57 PDT 2009

No, you can't change it - and you do not want to do that!

Users will pick up updates only for the edition they have installed. If you
start a new line with a new edition id, you'll lose all of your users!

May I ask what prompted you to change the id - there should be no need for
it. You can make all changes in your test revision.

 - Godmar