[LibX] custom catalog vs bookmarklets

Victoria Lin weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:01:36 PDT 2009

Hi we have a new AquaBrowser catalog, which is not in the supported
catalog/database list. We are thinking about having a libx edition for this
catalog.
The base syntax for sending queries to AquaBrowser is:
http://discovery.lib.harvard.edu/?q=
e.g.  http://discovery.lib.harvard.edu/?q=author:"Thomas Jefferson"

I added it as a bookmarklet, the Toolbar feature works. My question is  will
other features such as Autolink, Embeded cues, Right click menu work?

If we have to make it a custom catalog, do you have step by step instructions,
I found one Godmar wrote in 2007, do you have other docs?

--
Victoria Lin
Systems Librarian
Email: weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu