[LibX] LibX and iPhones

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Mon Nov 9 11:31:19 PST 2009

If there are plans please keep in mind the Andorid OS also.   Many apps for
the iPhone are already available for Android based phones.

Thomas

On Monday 09 November 2009 11:56:05 Ed Jones wrote:
> I had a query from a colleague as to whether there were any plans for a
>  LibX iPhone app.
>

> Ed Jones
> Assistant Director, Assessment and Metadata Services
> National University Library
> 9393 Lightwave Avenue
> San Diego, California  92123-1447
>
> +1 858 541 7920 (voice)
> +1 858 541 7997 (fax)
>
> http://national.academia.edu/EdJones

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst            P O Box 32026
University Library                                Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

Library Systems Help Desk: https://www.library.appstate.edu/help/