[LibX] MPL and local edition code

Varnum, Ken varnum at umich.edu
Tue Nov 3 13:45:33 PST 2009

I guess the question is, to stay in compliance with MPL, do we need to have downloadable code for the specific configuration for our edition - or are the changes we make simply to configuration files that have no effect on the open-source code?  (We haven't made changes to the core code, to my knowledge.)

Ken