[LibX] Missing LibX toolbar

Yuyun Wirawati ISHAK (LIBRIS) yuyun.ishak at nie.edu.sg
Mon Mar 23 23:42:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

One of our students installed the LibX for IE in his IE7 (vista). After
installing, the toolbar showed nicely. However, once he exit the IE and
open a new IE window, the toolbar was gone. I've asked him to
re-install, enable the add on and even lock the toolbar. Did not work.

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks

Yuyun

National Institute of Education (Singapore) http://www.nie.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information. This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorised sight, dissemination or any other use of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by fault, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.