[LibX] IE 7.0.6001 on Vista Home Premium sp1 64bit?

Chad Mairn Mairn.Chad at spcollege.edu
Thu Mar 19 06:44:01 PDT 2009

I did a cursory search for this, but couldn't find anything. Does LibX work on Vista Home Premium sp1 64-bit? I had a student try to install it on a 64-bit system using IE 7.0.6001 and he said that the installer worked, but Windows told him there was a problem and then the toolbar didn't show up in IE. I told him to try Firefox and also asked him to re-send me the Windows error, but I haven't heard back from him yet so I thought I'd try here.

Thank you!

 Chad Mairn, M.L.I.S.
 St. Petersburg College
 M.M. Bennett Library