[LibX] Broken cues with Firefox 3.5

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:54:14 PDT 2009

The Google cue is definitely broken - we'll look at it. Hopefully, we can
push an update without requiring a rebuild.

Unfortunately, there was another issue between when I rebuild all test
revisions at about 1pm that I noticed only now. It required another rebuild,
which I did just now; however, I did not send another email to all edition
maintainers about it. So even if you rebuild after June 13, you'll probably
need to make the last test revision live.

There's a subtlety here: this second fix is needed to allow for automatic
updates where a client will see "there's an update" when they start their
Firefox, or when they update to 3.5.  You will not have noticed the need for
this fix unless you tested this exact scenario. (Simply installing LibX in
FF3.5 has worked for all builds since June 13, but notice the difference
between the two scenarios.)

 - Godmar