[LibX] LibX v Firefox 3.5

Campbell, James (jmc) jmc at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 30 10:09:28 PDT 2009

This was discussed here a couple of weeks ago. The LibX folks reported having tested successfully with 3.5, added it to the list of FF versions compatible with LibX, and recommended a rebuild.   It's working fine for me. Unlike half my other add-ons.

      - Jim Campbell

      Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
      University of Virginia Library | Charlottesville, VA 22904-4112

      513 Alderman | campbell at virginia.edu | 434-924-4985