[LibX] LibX toolbar interference with Meebo in Internet Explorer

Senior, Heidi senior at up.edu
Thu Jun 25 16:47:30 PDT 2009

Here at UP we have noticed that the Meebo widget, through which we offer
instant messaging reference service, doesn't accept conversations in
Internet Explorer 7 if the LibX toolbar is installed. Is anyone else
having this difficulty? You can see an example of the widget here:

Basically, the Meebo widget is visible, and the "[username] is online"
message appears, but if you try to type in the "Type here and hit enter
to send a private message" box, you can't send a message. You can type,
but when you press enter nothing happens. This seems to occur only in
Internet Explorer, not in Firefox.

Thanks for your help!

Heidi Senior

Heidi E. K. Senior