[LibX] Problem with cues

Glenn, Jacob jkglenn at umich.edu
Thu Jun 25 08:32:15 PDT 2009

I've had problems with cues not showing up after installing a new test
edition on top of the old edition (even if you uninstall the old edition
Firefox doesn't remove all the files). Your best bet is to create a new
Firefox profile for testing and delete it when you're done, or go into your
profile directory and manually remove all the LibX files before installing
the new test edition - that's fixed it for me in the past.

HTH,
Jake