[LibX] FF 3.5

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:55:04 PDT 2009

Mike tested with 3.5, and it looks like we're good.

I updated the "maximum compatible" version number to 3.5.  All revisions
built or rebuilt after now should be compatible.

I think we'll do the same as for FF 3.0, which is to send an email to all
registered maintainers of live editions and give instructions on what to do.

Thanks for the heads up!

 - Godmar