[LibX] FF 3.5

Enrico Silterra es287 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 12 14:47:49 PDT 2009

now that ff 3.5 is close to hitting the streets -- what do we need to
do to update?
i installed ff 3.5, and several extensions, among them, libX "are not
compatible and have been disabled"
this FF 3.5 is a 'preview', and not yet an official "release".
is this a problem, or will this go away upon official release?
Thanks,
Rick

--
Enrico Silterra Software Engineer
501 Olin Library Cornell University Ithaca NY 14853
Voice: 607-255-6851 Fax:     607-255-6110 E-mail: es287 at cornell.edu
http://www.library.cornell.edu/dlit
"For what we are about to see next, we must enter quietly into the
realm of genius. " Young Frankenstein
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and destroy any copies of this document.