[LibX] Removing cues from one catalogue, redux

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:40:47 PDT 2009

Note: we can add individual sites to the exclusion list for COinS easily
already; see
http://libx.org/libx/src/feeds/cues/coins.js

Right now, we have:

var exclude = [ /mit\.worldcat\.org/,
                    /lens\.lib\.uchicago\.edu/
                  ];

Give me yours, we'll add it. We only need LibX 2.0 for each of you to add
sites without asking us.

 - Godmar