[LibX] Removing cues from one catalogue, redux

Glenn, Jacob jkglenn at umich.edu
Fri Jun 12 11:40:01 PDT 2009

We ran up against the same problem here when adding COinS to HathiTrust, and
it's going to come up again when we officially launch our VuFind-based
catalog. This is why I made a point of asking Godmar about cue scoping
during the LibX breakout session at code4lib back in February. We really
need this feature; otherwise that global block list is about to become very
crowded.

Jake (local LibX instigator)