[LibX] LibX & Google Scholar

Peter Bremer pbremer at morris.umn.edu
Fri Jul 31 13:05:09 PDT 2009

Admittedly, this a vary basic question, so my apologies ahead of time. I
don't quite understand why we test for Google Scholar. How is LibX
employed in this arena? My library already has our OpenURL Resolver
icon/link show up show up next to applicable items in the results list.
LibX is also quite fetching in regard to ISBN searching from Amazon,
etc. I hope I'm not missing something. When one clicks on the LibX
SUMMON drop-down menu in our browser we get various search fields.
Should we have something more as well?

-Peter

--
Peter Bremer