[LibX] DOIs not resolving in FF 3.5

Tim Knight/osgoode TKnight at osgoode.yorku.ca
Wed Jul 29 14:14:20 PDT 2009

Thanks Jim.  May very well be an SFX problem.  Anyone else have this
feature working in LibX and using SFX?
Tim

             "Campbell, James
             (jmc)"
             <jmc at virginia.edu                                          To
             >                         Tim Knight/osgoode
                                       <TKnight at osgoode.yorku.ca>,
             07/29/2009 04:38          "libx at mozdev.org" <libx at mozdev.org>

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [LibX] DOIs not resolving in FF
                                       3.5

When I try these Wiley links using 3.5 I get a Tool Tip that says DOI not
found, but if I go ahead and click on the DOI, our Serials Solutions
resolver gets me to the article just fine.  Could this be an SFX problem?

      - Jim Campbell

      Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
      University of Virginia Library | Charlottesville, VA 22904-4112

      513 Alderman | campbell at virginia.edu | 434-924-4985