[LibX] DOIs not resolving in FF 3.5

Campbell, James (jmc) jmc at virginia.edu
Wed Jul 29 13:38:47 PDT 2009

When I try these Wiley links using 3.5 I get a Tool Tip that says DOI not found, but if I go ahead and click on the DOI, our Serials Solutions resolver gets me to the article just fine.  Could this be an SFX problem?

      - Jim Campbell

      Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
      University of Virginia Library | Charlottesville, VA 22904-4112

      513 Alderman | campbell at virginia.edu | 434-924-4985