[LibX] Libx crash with Sun Java System Messenger Express Webmail?

Mei Ling Lo mlo at rci.rutgers.edu
Sat Jul 25 05:53:38 PDT 2009

I got the following email from a student who installed the Libx
Toolbar.  Can some one offer some advice for us to help the student?
Thank you very much.

Mei Ling Lo
Rutgers University Libraries

------------------
Upon installation of the Lib X toolbar, it caused my Sun Java System
Messenger Express webmail system to crash FF 3.5.1 (over and over and
over). Disabling the toolbar doesn't fix it.

The error message:

JavaScript Error

chrome://browser/content/browser.xul -> chrome://libx/content/sandbox.js,
Line 0

Script error.

Disabling the toolbar doesn't work.

Can you help me? I am running Vista 32 Home Premium.