[LibX] Explorer and Net 2.0

Peter Jorgensen p.jorgensen at lincolnlibraries.org
Thu Jul 23 07:04:40 PDT 2009

I've had a similar problem with the Net 2.0 framework under Windows XP; it seems to work better with Vista.  (Or maybe it's just the specific computers I was using it on.)
---
Peter Jorgensen
Virtual Services ManagerLincoln City Libraries
136 S. 14th St.
Lincoln, NE 68508
402-441-8587Have you listened to our Podcasts?