[LibX] worldcat coins

Enrico Silterra es287 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 17 06:48:07 PDT 2009

at least for my edition, the coins insertion behaves oddly, in FF 3.5
(windows xp)

given this search:
http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=su%3ABibliographical+citations.&dblist=638&se=%24d&sd=desc&fq=dt%3Abks+%3E+fm%3Alpt&qt=facet_fm%3A_subformat

all the links to the openurl resolver, (for us, called Getit! Cornell)
appear at the bottom of the page,
not next to their item.  this seems to be true of all search result
lists that i have tried.

libX Cornell University Library 1.5.9
(http://libx.org/editions/download.php?edition=AAAB083D)
(last rebuilt 7-1-2009)

Thanks a lot,
Rick Silterra

--
Enrico Silterra Software Engineer
501 Olin Library Cornell University Ithaca NY 14853
Voice: 607-255-6851 Fax:     607-255-6110 E-mail: es287 at cornell.edu
http://www.library.cornell.edu/dlit
"For what we are about to see next, we must enter quietly into the
realm of genius. " Young Frankenstein
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and destroy any copies of this document.